Little Missenden CE Infant School
- The name of the school is Little Missenden Church of England Infant
- The school is a voluntary aided school
- The name of the governing body is “The Governing Body of Little"
Missenden Church of England Infant School”
- The governing body shall consist of:
- two parent governors
- one local authority governor
- one head teacher
- one staff governor
- seven foundation governors
- The total number of governors shall be 12, except that at any time when the head teacher has given written notice to the clerk to the governors that s/he does not wish to be a governor, the total shall be 11.
- Two foundation governors shall be appointed by the Parochial Church Council of the Church of St John the Baptist, Little Missenden
- Four foundation governors shall be appointed by the Oxford Diocesan Board of Education.
7(a) The holder of the following office shall be a foundation governor ex officio:
The Vicar of Little Missenden
7(b) The Archdeacon of Buckingham shall be entitled to appoint a foundation governor to act in the place of the ex officio foundation governor whose governorship derives from the office named in (a) above in the event that that ex officio foundation governor is unable or unwilling to act as a foundation governor, or has been removed from office under regulation 21(1) of the Regulations, or when there is a vacancy in the office named in (a) above.
7(c) The Archdeacon of Buckingham shall be entitled to request the removal of the
Ex-officio foundation governor named in 7(a) above and to appoint a substitute
- The School has a trust deed dated 4th June 1898
- Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan levels.
During the Academic Year 2018/19 the governing body met 4 times as a full governing body. In addition there were 2 committees which met throughout the year with specific areas of responsibility.
Chair of Governors: Mr Michael Hazelden
Resources Committee (including finance, premises, health and safety)
Chair: Mrs Jane Elkins
Chair: Mrs Ali Siddle